Why is it so difficult to reach your goals? Why is it that so many network marketers fail? Here are three things to conside…
- Are you passionate about what you do?
- Are you consistent in your work habits?
- Are you undermining your own success?
Here are 4 Ways You Can Stop Undermining Your Success
1. Cut Out Multi-Tasking. Multi tasking will sabotage your success because…
- doing too many things at once, and nothing gets finished. OR,
- your multi tasking is affecting your quality of work. OR,
- multi tasking is a huge time waster. I used to watch, or listen to a webinar, and at the same time check my email, and Facebook, and on and on. I thought I was multi tasking, but guess what. I always had to watch these webinars at least twice, because I missed so much while doing other things.
In this “online time” we live in, focusing has become difficult. But, to be successful, we must learn to focus!
2. Get Your Rest, And Sleep. Did you know that plants grow faster at night than during the day? People also need the night time for rest and rejuvenation. Think of it as your time for rebooting your brain, and your body.
Being constantly tired undermines your ability to focus. It can make you moody, and unproductive; who can work and be creative when fighting with being tired?
3. Don’t Resent Someone Else’s Accomplishments. Watching and acknowledging someone else’s success can be motivating, but it can also turn to resentment.
Just remember you are unique. Your time and place in your business is unique. You need to look at the big picture, at the road ahead of you. Always see your goals, your “WHY”.
If you stay consistent and passionate in your work, you too will reach your desired success.
4. Don’t Work So Hard That You Ignore Your Family Your Friends (Even Your Pet). You know us network marketers really do love to work. And sometimes we find it hard to stop. But we can’t ignore our “other” life. The most important part of our life. Religion, Family, Friends, Pets. Even self time away from everything to meditate.
A balance between work and play and family and friends and self and religion will make this journey worthwhile… Leave any of those out, and at the end of the day, you will have missed a huge part of your life.
➡️ Discover A Powerful NEW Way To Attract The PERFECT Prospects & Recruit The “Cream Of The Crop”… By Leveraging The #1 Social Network For Entrepreneurs **LinkedIn ⬅️